মঙ্গলবার, ১ মার্চ, ২০১৬

Childhood, hand fishing



 
Childhood, hand fishing

When I went out to walk in the afternoon,
Then I saw two boys on the grass of the fish themselves are distributed among the two.
I asked them to.
- "Where are the fish at the catch?"
A boy replied,
- "Bill got out of hand."
In this connection, you need to be informed,
In February, the fish ponds of the water is reduced.
In addition to agricultural lands, irrigation water is reduced further.
Pond water to be low due to low water fishing can be easily hand.
They have low water Jalmahal fish caught by hand.
The boys were gathered between the two parts distribution.
But could not make the eel, fish distribution.
I wanted to know,
- "How to fish eels will distribute"
The boys said,
- "Will be distributed at home and cut in two. ''
The fishing scene boys remembered my childhood.
  I took during my childhood with my hands a lot of fish.
Childhood friends together with a little water fishing was very happy.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন